Friday, August 16, 2013

Sailboats At Rest

Photo taken July 26, 2013 on Lake Michigan in Pentwater, MI
Nikon D90, Sigma 10-20mm at 10mm, f22, 0.5 sec SS at ISO 100
----------
Sorry everyone I haven't been posting in a while! This summer has been a lot of fun but very busy! I've visited a few good places, in which I'll post soon! Here is a shot from our week long vacation to Pentwater! My Aunt and Uncle have a little cottage less than a mile away from the beach so we would visit the beach a lot! I walked along the beach in search for a good shot...thats when I saw these awesome Sailboats sitting on the shore! Because of the cloudy, and dark clouds, it sort of adds a little drama to the photo! Stay tuned for more photos!
----------
Keep up to date with my bog by subscribing by email or Google+ on the right sidebar!
----------



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home