Thursday, May 30, 2013

Red Fox Kit

Photo taken May 30, 2013 at Elmwood Cemetery, Detroit, Michigan
Nikon D90, 300mm f6.3, 1/620 second at ISO 400
----------
Yes, I went back to visit the same family of Red Fox kits... I couldn't help myself, they are too cute! We showed up around 9:45 a.m. this morning and only saw one of the kits...still though, they are amazing to watch! I got some good shots in good lighting for once! :) He wasn't shy at all...in fact, my sister got a decent "Iphone snapshot"...thats how curious he was. I think I might name this guy. ;) I've gotten attached! Laugh out loud! I will post more photos for you all to enjoy soon!
----------
Keep up to date with my blog by subscribing by email or Google+ on the right sidebar
----------

Red Fox Kit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home