Sunday, May 26, 2013

Green Heron

Photo taken May 26, 2013 at Ypsilanti, Michigan 
Nikon D90, Nikon 80-200mm 2.8 at 200m f4, 1/800 at ISO 200
----------
I went birding with my grandpa today all over Ypsilanti and we stumbled across a couple Green Herons! This was the only GH that came within good photo distance, and he put on a show! He would walk around the whole shore and then stop and stare at the water, waiting for a fish. After about 15 I saw him make a really quick stab at the water, ate the little fish, and flew off! I love these birds! Oh and by the way...my grandpa was sleeping on a nearby bench while I photographed him...typical grandpa:)
----------
Keep up with my blog by subscribing by email or Google+ on the right sidebar!
----------


Green Heron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home