Friday, May 31, 2013

Dedication

Photo taken May31, 2013 in Ypsilanti, Michigan
Nikon D90, 18-200mm at 200mm f8, 1/320 second at ISO 800
----------
I just took this photo about 30 minutes ago...I first noticed the really really misty look as it was raining and was in awe! Not every landscape photo has to have a nice sunset! :) I quickly grabbed my gear and an umbrella and as I was walking around the shore I noticed the 2 fishermen perfectly posed in the distance...I knew right from there, that, that was the image I've been wanting for a long time! FYI...very minimal editing done to this: Artistically exposed and sharpened, then converted to black and white! Let me know what you think!
----------
Keep up to date with my blog by subscribing by email or Google+ on the right sidebar
----------


Dedication 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home